We are a non-profit 501c3 certified charitable organization.
We host a summer block party fundraising event and donate all of the proceeds each year to a new local organization that provides nutrition to hungry children. We have been encouraged by the kindness and generosity of so many people who have helped us with our mission. We're grateful that we've been able to feed hundreds of children over the years.
Block Party - all ages welcome!
Sylvia Rozines was one of only 12 child survivors of the Lodz ghetto in Poland. Her story is poetically told in Jennifer Roy's novel, Yellow Star. K4K member, Maryalice Shockey, connected with Sylvia in Washington D.C. and through the years has formed a special friendship. In celebration of her 80th birthday, Maryalice, with the help of a family friend, was able to fly a flag over the U.S. Capital in her honor.
Can't attend the event and want to make a donation? Click here!
Register Here for the 2019 Block Party
Past Generous Sponsors
- Bounce Houses R Us Elmhurst, https://www.bouncehousesrus.com/
- Glenview-Northbrook Kiwanis
- Numerous family members and friends
- Bliss Nails & Spa
- Kimmer's Ice Cream
- Pazzi Di Pizza
- 100 South Chop House and Grill
- Sugar Creek Golf Course
- Mama Maria's Pizza
- Southtown Hot Dogs
- Doshi Orthodontics
- Main Street Candy and Toys
- Tropical Sno
- HB Jones
- Kie & Kate
- Leonard Dental Group/Ashland Dental, Inc.
- Visitation, Mary Queen of Heaven, and Immaculate Conception Parishes
- Pie 5 Pizza
- Elmhurst Kiwanis
- Christmas Cheer Foundation
- Lezza's Bakery
- Illinois Gymnastics Institute
- Giordano's Pizza